Saturday 18 August 2012

Why one ??

Hola Amigos

Facebook , Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and many more , web-sphere is perpetually over-flooded with ways to connect, to socialize with the closest and the farthest of the people whom we would love to interact with and even those whom we would love to abstain from. 

Then why, in this complexly intertwined social world of mine , should I write a blog? Is it for the love of writing (As every other person I meet says, how can you be a good writer , if you do not blog. Do I need a proof to prove my love of something that I love to do, I ask myself. ) , or the fear of being labelled as a social -outcast (Hey , you do not blog. Common you are in 21st century, start blogging dude lest you shall be left far behind. Then I wonder how far can I be left behind, given that I was never a part of race ) , or to challenge my lazy soul to stop procrastinating  and get back to writing to explore myself better.

One more thing that is hovering in my mind ever since I started writing these above written two long sentences (Yes , they are grammatically too long to read and write, as my dearest English teacher taught me in school. Crazy me for torturing(ah well , writing) and insane you for reading them. ) that why now, why not before, why not after.
( These why's have been my constant companions ever since I started knowing the world around me or rather any one around me started knowing me. ). Let's try to rationalize this too (so that neither you nor I crib later , why now). 

It was always on my mind to write a blog , but  given the time constraints I never got a chance to play with this. (Okay, do not give me those kill-you-if law forbids one crime type looks. I admit my laziness coupled with the perpetual 3 W's- why , when , what decelerated rather impeded my beginning to write a blog... Happy now that for once I have admitted my follies publicly :-P ).


Now that I have taken up a pen (oh , a keyboard; naah..how would I type if I lift it up in hands... okay jokes apart , whatever it takes for writing , a pen , keyboard and did I mention Google !! ;-) ), let's hope I shall keep tormenting you all with my abrupt, silly, crazy , untopical ......(I know list of negative adjectives shall keep growing with each post of mine, but who cares, do I ? Though you all might have read that words of appreciation go a long way in sustaining a dumb, novice writer like me a litter longer). 

Hasta la Vista !!!
Mantener la sonrisa !!!
Tener cuidado :-) :-)


2 comments:

  1. innovative,creative and fabulous...after a long time i read something totally new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank a lot for your encouraging words for a beginner like me :-)

      Delete