Sunday 18 November 2012

I as a foreign correspondent ???


‘Would I like to work as a foreign correspondent?’, someone asked me a few days ago. ( Manjulika Pramod in her mtalks )

This is what I replied.

"Foreign"," Abroad" - These words illicit a euphoria in a young enthusiast like me who loves to explore new places and things in life. I would love to work as a foreign correspondent as it shall give me a chance to read and gain knowledge about happenings outside my home country along with an opportunity to present my views on the matters of the world. On a lighter note, I shall be able to travel to offshore places, interact with local people and know about their culture. In some grave situations such as a natural calamity,like the recent hurricane sandy havoc in the States, or an earthquake or a terrorist attack, I shall become the voice of the people in that hour of need, presenting the true facts with unbiased arguments to the readers worldwide.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Why only foreign correspondent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a reply to a question asked from me. Basically, its the love of writing and exploring new things that makes me interested in being a correspondent.

      Delete